Tourism in Morocco
Morocco, one of the three most visited countries of the African contains and one of the favorite destinations of tourists from all over the world. Given the beauty of the kingdom, millions of visitors each year come to discover it.
Marrakech , among the top 10 destinations in the world in 2019. The red city or the ‘ochre’ city with a special charm, tourists love this beautiful city by visiting:
- Djema El Fna Square
- Located in the heart of the Medina, Djema-el-Fna Square is both the geographical centre of Marrakech and the city’s unmissable socio-cultural meeting place… Place and Streets – Marrakech.
- The souks of Marrakech
- When visiting Marrakech, a little tour in the souks is of course necessary! Whether you’re looking for a bargain or just for the pleasure of the eyes, don’t miss such a visit! The souks of Marrakech are reputed to be among the most beautiful in the Morocco,you can find everything: pottery, jewelry, spices, slippers … You will quickly get a taste of the art of haggling!
- The Majorelle Garden
- Probably the most beautiful garden in town! It will appeal to lovers of nature and birds of all kinds! The origin of this botanical garden belongs to Jacques Majorelle, a famous French painter of the early 20th century. Discovering Marrakech.
- La Mamounia – Marrakech
- During your stay in Marrakech, you will have the opportunity to taste the famous mint tea that is part of the daily life of Moroccans.
- An excursion to the Atlas
- Fancy a thrill around Marrakech? During your trip, you can plan an excursion in the Atlas of Africa and go to meet nature from the city! Between its colorful landscapes, its exotic plants… You’ll definitely be back enchanted! You can do it on a quad bike, Car 4×4, on camel sad or hiking mode for the bravest!
Tangier, in northern Morocco, this city looks like a European city, the beach of the strait – here are some interesting places not to be missed:
- Hafa coffee which has a breathtaking view of the strait with in the background, Spain.
- The cave of Hercules , the pan of light that illuminates the cave from the inside adds magic to this place that delights passing tourists and makes the pride of the tangerines .
- The new marina, a new marina.
Discover Agadir , beauty to light facing the ocean, weighed by huge beaches of about 10 km, Agadir the softness, a fine sand, the caress of the sun n one lives paradise all year ago 3 hours of the main European city a small amazigh town of southwestern Morocco , located on the Atlantic coast, in the under-the-air region at 173 km, from Essaouira and has 235 km to the is from Marrakech.
The top 10 most visited cities in Morocco:
Marrakech, Essaouira, Casablanca, Agadir, Fez, Tanger, Rabat, El Jadida, Merzouga, Ouarzazate.